The CLASP is part of Climate UK and provides support and training on carbon reduction, renewable energy and environmental resilience. This is freely available to local authorities, their communities, and the wider public sector across the whole of the UK.
CLASP provides advice and guidance on business resilience to the effects of climate change and has developed the “Weathering the Storm” guide for SMEs. The refreshed guide has been funded by Liverpool City Council but is applicable to all areas. The guide explores:
- What changes we might see to our climate
- What impacts these can have on businesses
- Ways to protect businesses from these impacts
- Opportunities to benefit from climate changes
- Resources and tools to assess and increase business resilience
- Case studies from SMEs in Cheshire and Liverpool City Region
For further details on the training available or to download the guide, please visit the CLASP website.