Are you a rural business looking to grow or diversify?
We can work with your business, to understand your barriers to growth and develop an effective growth plan.
We can provide practical support with:
- A single point of contact to access Local Authority Services such as planning and regulatory services
- Providing a tailored package of support from first enquiry through to final investment decision and delivery
- Advice and guidance on rural grant funding opportunities and financial incentives across the region
- Application forms and supporting documentation
- Connecting your business into established networks and professional organisations.
The Rural Development Programme for England has a number of grant funding opportunities available. There is a total of £2.49m allocated to the Growth Programme. Businesses could be eligible for a grant if carrying out a project to create jobs or further investment into the rural economy. Grants are available to support business development; food processing and rural tourism infrastructure.
The Cheshire LEADER Programme secured £2.4m of funding, which is open for applications from local businesses, farmers,
foresters, communities and land managers. Grants are available for projects that create jobs, help business growth and benefit the rural economy.
The government has re-opened the national Countryside Productivity Scheme to provide funding for projects which improve productivity in the farming and forestry sectors, create jobs and growth in the rural economy. Grants are available for improving farm and forestry productivity, water resource management and adding value to agri-food.