We deliver a programme of activity to support growth, increase productivity and encourage the creation of new high value jobs.
With almost 19,000 businesses in Cheshire East, we look to work with businesses in high growth and priority sectors and maximise our support with referrals to specialist advisors, regional and national business support programmes and, where appropriate, develop bespoke support tailored towards your requirements. Recent bespoke work has included travel planning, site masterplan development, maximising the Apprenticeship Levy and grant applications.
“The team at Skills & Growth have worked closely with us every step of the way – from the initial development of our Wilmslow site through to supporting our growth plans for the next decade – their help has been invaluable in achieving so much in such a short time”
Brian Smith, VP MS Instrument Technology, Waters
Our activity focusses on:
- A programme of engagement with strategic investors, major corporates and large investors
- A business support programme with High Growth small and medium sized enterprises (SME’s) in the growing sectors to maximise their growth and encourage investment
- Provide dedicated support to rural businesses to support growth and encourage diversification and sustainability
- Property searching and supporting investment in strategic sites
- A programme of business events.
Learn more below about our main programmes and services.