We focus on face-to-face diagnostic analysis to understand your barriers to growth, develop an effective growth plan tailored to the needs of your business and if appropriate, broker in specialist support.
We provide a single point of contact through the whole process.
With almost 19,000 businesses in Cheshire East, we look to work with businesses in high growth and priority sectors and maximise our support with referrals to specialist advisors, regional and national business support programmes and, where appropriate, develop bespoke support tailored towards your requirements. Recent bespoke work has included travel planning, site masterplan development, maximising the Apprenticeship Levy and grant applications.
We have access to a wide range of business support products, in summary we can assist businesses to:
- Secure finance to accelerate investment
- Identify suitable commercial property
- Business planning and investment strategy
- Invest in sustainable energy solutions
- Sell and promote their services more effectively
- Access new customers from the public sector (including the NHS) and overseas markets
- Use innovation to develop new products and services
- Improve productivity
UK Landscape Sector Maps
The UK Landscape Sector Maps are designed to provide a visual dynamic representation of the UK sector innovation landscape and allow users to easily and quickly source data within an otherwise complex and confusing eco-system. The maps give a representation of the UK current capabilities and activities which help identify and drive opportunities in innovation, with some maps providing further insight into funders, Innovation centres, networks, research and training programmes.