Would your project benefit from grant funding?
Often even a small amount of grant funding can make the difference between a project being viable or not. There are huge opportunities to bid for funding grants, but how to you ensure yours is a winning bid against stiff competition?
We can help you to succeed in writing professional, high quality and eligible bids that unlock grant funding.
Whether you’re looking to make a capital investment or deliver a revenue project we can help you identify and develop grant funding proposals to enhance your future growth potential.
Our experienced team has a vast knowledge of Government funding, European funding, Lottery funding, and other grants, developed over decades of working in the sector as both bidders and bid evaluators, with a proven track record of success. We can help you with:
- Strategic analysis and appraisal of potential bidding opportunities
- Analysis of the feasibility of the opportunity and competition
- Development of bid proposals
- Stakeholder engagement
- Management of relationships with funding bodies and regulators to ensure compliance
- Bid writing and proof reading
- Project management of existing and developed bids to improve your efficiency.
We have helped numerous public bodies gain and secure additional funds and provided support in the management of these funds. This has included:
- Developing a successful ESF proposal to conduct research into training and skills needs and gaps in the STEM sector
- Securing multi-million pound funding from European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) for broadband infrastructure across Cheshire
- Negotiating with the European Investment Bank to secure the only non-city European Local Energy Assistance (ELENA) funding
- Assisting Universities to access UK Research funding through matching with local companies.