Have you got the skills to manage programmes well or do you need additional capacity to deliver your ambitions?
Finding the skills and capacity to do what you want to do is difficult sometimes. We realise that all organisations could do with a little help every now and again.
Our experienced and trusted programme management service, delivered to the highest standard and is available where and when you really need it.
We have access to experienced project, programme, and portfolio managers – experienced in a range of accreditations including Agile, Prince2, MSP, and PMP – who can balance cost and value, risk and benefit to deliver the optimum solution for you.
We provide all aspects of a quality end-to-end project management service for a range of applications, including both revenue and capital projects in digital, marketing, energy, skills, and change management.
We can help you with:
- Developing new ideas and concept development with the benefit of our commercial and technical expertise.
- Business case development, including benefit analysis.
- Risk management.
- Stakeholder analysis and governance.
- Resource planning and budgeting.
- Procurement of services and contract management.
- Benefit realisation and impact evaluation.
We can also help you to establish your own project management processes, or temporarily run your PMO and hand it back when we’ve helped you to build your expertise.
We have helped companies and public bodies to compliantly deliver a wide range of projects and programmes, with a specialism in delivering public sector grant funded projects. This has included delivering:
- Capital investment in digital and energy infrastructure in excess of £50m, including the roll out of superfast broadband in Cheshire & Warrington, and heat networks in Macclesfield and Crewe;
- Revenue projects to provide business support in areas such as innovation, finance, and marketing.
- Skills and apprenticeships programmes with local employers and colleges.
- Contract management of research and intelligence activities, such as the recent Science Corridor Transport Study, and Smart Cities work for Crewe HS2.