Is your business taking full advantage of our support?
We work with businesses to develop a growth plan and identify the right type of business support available. Your dedicated Business Growth Manager can conduct a bespoke diagnostic covering:
- Business Strategy and Financial Planning
- HR, Employment and Skills
- Sales and Marketing
- Innovation and Product/Service Development
- Digital and Broadband
We can identify and prioritise the most effective sources of support for you, whether directly or by working with strategic partners or specialist providers. We work with each business on an individual basis to develop an effective growth plan.
Examples of support we offer include:
- A single point of access to qualified and impartial advice
- Support with business planning
- Sourcing the right commercial property and development land
- Getting investment ready and securing business finance
- Developing an effective and skilled workforce
- Assistance with regulatory requirements
- Specialist help for rural businesses including rural grant funding and planning guidance
- Help to develop new products or services and protecting your intellectual property
- Training and funding to help you make the best use of digital technology and broadband
We understand that all businesses are different and we’ll help you put together a bespoke package of support and ongoing help as your business develops.
For the latest government advice on preparing for Brexit see: https://euexit.campaign.gov.uk/
Learn more about our our additional specialist business support services below: