Do you want to future-proof your operations?
Clean, sustainable growth is increasingly high on the agenda locally and nationally, and it is critical that your business understands how to embed this within everything you do. We can support you to successfully navigate current energy and sustainability policies, funding opportunities and technology options available to you to enhance your future growth potential.
We specialise in brokering tailored energy and sustainability solutions for major employment sites and developments. Our experienced team of specialist advisors have a vast knowledge of sustainability and energy issues, built over decades of working in the industry, to deliver the best solutions tailored to your needs.
We can help you with:
- Strategic analysis and appraisal of your sustainability and energy options
- Support to develop options and high level feasibility studies, including stakeholder engagement to find the right way forward
- How best to embed sustainability objectives into your operations and procedures
- Engagement with local bodies and regulators to ensure your plans account for local opportunities and constraints
- Financial viability and potential funding strategies, including sourcing grant support, and collaborations
- Sourcing and managing appropriate technical expertise to develop your preferred solutions, and project management of delivery to ensure you get the maximum benefit and reduce your risk.
We have helped companies and public bodies to understand their sustainability and energy approaches. This has included developing:
- Energy Masterplanning and feasibilities to understand grid constraints and generation opportunities for major sites and town centres
- Options for renewable energy generation and storage solutions, including Anaerobic Digestion and photovoltaics
- Partnerships with major energy and smart solution providers including OVO, Engie, British Telecom, and Vodaphone
- Approaches and strategies on Clean Growth and Smart Technologies for corporates and public bodies
- Accessing funding of over £2m for energy projects, including the European Investment Bank and Heat Networks Delivery Unit.